Mommy and Baby Yoga Sessions 0-12 months
Are you a new mommy?
Are you breastfeeding and need to hold your baby in your arms for many hours?
If so, these unique Mommy and Baby Yoga sessions, are a wonderful opportunity for you to ease your way back into exercise after the birth of your beloved baby.
Whether you are new to yoga or reconnecting with it, these classes will help you stretch, strengthen and tone your body.
The sessions include:
• Asanas practicing and breathing technics for the mother.
• Asanas and deep relaxation that mother and baby can practice together.
Benefits of Mommy and Baby Yoga:
• Strengthening and toning your muscles, especially abdominals, pelvic floor and back.
• Encouraging you and your baby to find time and space for relaxation.
• Using the breath to increase calm and confidence.
• Improving your sleep.
• Promoting understanding of your baby’s development.
• Engaging and bonding with your baby.
• Always give priority to your baby’s needs (i.e. feeding, diaper changing, pampering).
• Please bring with you your baby’s favorite toy and a small blanket, in order to lay your baby on it.
• These classes are suitable for babies over 40 days old and till they are able to walk (11 to 13 months old)